Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat…etc to connect with your prospects or clients towards building Brand, Increase sales and also drive website traffic. This involves publishing Good content on your profiles, engaging with your followers, and also running social media advertisements or campaigns. Listed are few statistics that shows you why Social Media is a powerful Digital Marketing Medium in the current scenario
• According to Emarsys, there are 3.2 billion social media active users in any given day, which translates to roughly about 42% of the population.
• Research has shown, nearly 98% of sales representatives, who have over 5,000 LinkedIn connections find it easy to achieve or exceed their quota.
• Global World Index, has found that individuals spend an average of 2 hours and 22 minutes on social media.
One of the greatest benefits of social media marketing is that it’s highly economical and provide access to an audience that can be your good will ambassadors also. According to HubSpot research, at least 71% of customers who receive a good experience with a brand via social media, are likely to recommend it.
Most social media platforms have built-in data analytics tools, that enables brands to track progress, success, and engagement of ad campaigns.
• Paid Social Advertising Audits, Recommendations & Management
• Organic Social Media Growth & Engagement Strategy
• Day to Day Content Curation & Audience Engagement